Pharma Distributors in Gujarat – With a 33% share in drug manufacturing and 28% share in drug exports, Gujarat is ranked number one in India’s Pharmaceutical and drug industry. Ahmedabad and Vadodara are known as pharmaceutical hubs because of many big as well as small pharma firms established in these cities. Therefore, to meet their expectations as the number one state in the pharmaceutical industry, the firms in Gujarat have employed the best medical practitioners as well as other business professionals for formulating and manufacturing the highest quality of medicines and drugs.
In recent years, people have started giving more importance to their health and lifestyle. They are getting more aware of the benefits of healthcare products. So, the emergence of an efficient supply chain is very important for the timely supply of quality pharma products.
Table of Contents
1. Dedicated Workforce- The workers at Lucky’s Pharma are known for their dedication and reliability. They make sure to provide timely deliveries while maintaining the top quality of their products. They hire highly experienced professionals and medical practitioners for the production of their medicines.
2. Quality Approach- Lucky’s Pharma ensures the top-notch quality of all their pharma products by producing the products according to the guidelines and norms set by WHO and using the best quality materials for their production and hi-tech machines. They do not compromise on the quality of their products. They outsource from the best firms.
3. Ethics – Lucky’s Pharma follows and adheres
to all the guidelines as set by GMP and WHO to ensure that the quality of pharma products is not compromised.
4. Quality Packaging- Lucky’s Pharma distribution company makes sure that there is no contamination of products or safety breaches caused by bad quality packaging. Extra care is taken while packing all the medicines and drugs
5. Awards and Achievements- Over the past few years, Lucky’s Pharma Company has achieved several awards for formulating its products according to the standard pharma industry guidelines with the best of their efforts.
Found in 1950, this company has a legacy of over 60 years in the field of pharma distribution and logistics. The main four pillars on which they work are- Quality, Innovation, Integrity, and People. Their motto is-“Excellence in execution with quality services achieves Greater Customers’ Satisfaction.”
Established in the year 1997, Salient Pharma is a Pharmaceutical trading company that is famous for the import and export of quality products. They act as marketers, importers, and exporters of innovative products with superior quality, and packaging.
It is a leading producer as well as distributor of pharma products in Gujarat with its outlets in over 4 districts- Kalol, Mehsana, Kadi, and Mansa. They are famous for their on-time and secure delivery services.
PV pharma is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer since 2005 with a specialty in Oncology and life-saving medicines. They have made several positive contributions to the anti-cancer sector. They believe in putting their client’s satisfaction before everything else.
Maxim Pharma was founded in the year 1970, they deal in various medicinal and surgical drugs. They specialize in various drugs like- Anti-cancer, Pain Management, Antibiotics, Anti-infective, and Dermalogicals.
We have mentioned all the important Pharma distributors situated in Gujarat to make it easier for you to locate them for your pharmaceutical needs. Hopefully, this information will help you to choose the best out of the bests to fulfill your need for Pharma Distributors in Gujarat.